You have the right to return any rental item at any time before your final rental payment to obtain ownership. Once received, returned products will be inspected. After approved inspection, you will receive notification your return has been completed and your future payments have been canceled.
Please refer to your lease-purchase agreement for information regarding lost, damaged or stolen items. Your liability may vary depending upon the state in which you reside.
Reasons for returns:
1. End your product lease and return
2. Replace items damaged upon delivery
3. Warranty issues
You can return the item you are renting at any time, after the first payment, and we will not charge any additional amounts after the date that we receive the item returned to us. You do not receive a refund on any rental period you entered before the date that we receive the item returned to us.
Ownable honors Best Buy's replacement policies for items shipped from that store. If your item develops problems after that window but is covered by a Manufacturer’s Warranty, you must contact Ownable for replacements or repair. If the item is not covered by a Manufacturer’s Warranty, you are responsible for repairing the item. You can also end your rental, send back the old item and begin a new rental with a new item. A Customer Service member will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the next steps.
Returns are easy!
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reasons for return (please include the ones from the popup
- Any additional info regarding your return
2. We will contact you within 48 hours and provide you with the next steps
3. Follow the return info & you’re all done!
All returns MUST be initiated this way so we can properly handle your rentals & upcoming payments.